In its second edition, the National Conference on Privacy and Data Protection PR!VACY ROMANIA (2022) is organized online from 20-21 January 2022, managing to mobilize and coagulate the main actors in this field, facilitating and encouraging dialogue between participants.
The event is organized byCEDPO Member ASCPD (Romanian Association of Privacy and Data Protection Specialists) in partnership with IAPP – The International Association of Privacy Professionals and IAPP Romanian KnowledgeNet Chapter.
Access to the proceedings of the National Conference on Privacy and Data Protection PR! VACY ROMANIA 2022 is FREE and does not require registration . If the participant wishes to obtain a certificate of participation, it is necessary to register either on the conferinte.ro platform or through the portal dedicated to IAPP members.
- For registration on the CONFERINTE.RO portal – Click Here
- To register on the IAPP portal (for IAPP members) click on the following links: Day 1 – Day 2
- For access to the conference without registration (no certification of participation received): Day 1 – Day 2
Media partners: dpo-NET.ro – Data Protection Officers Network and Conferinte.ro.
ASCPD estimates the participation of over 1000 specialists, both in Romania and abroad, the conference being organized in two consecutive days.
The first day, January 20, 2022 – 15:00 – 19:00 Eastern European Standard Time (GMT + 2), is dedicated to presentations in English and aims to take a virtual trip around the world to find out the latest news on specific legislation from different parts of the world (EU, Eastern Europe – Non-EU, South America, USA, Canada, Russia, Japan, Africa and Australia).
The next day, January 21, 2022 – 15:00 – 19:00 Eastern European Standard Time (GMT + 2), is dedicated to presentations in Romanian and aims to organize two debates:
- “Harmonizing existing European legislation with technological evolution” – In this panel we set out to present and debate legislative changes such as the E-Privacy Directive, NIS Directive, GDPR in the context of accelerated development of technologies such as AI, facial recognition, micro-targeting.
- “What impact has GDPR had in Romania in the last 4 years?” – In this panel we aimed to analyze the impact of GDPR in Romania in the last 4 years, focusing on the efficiency of education campaigns, developing the role of PDO, the level of compliance of public institutions and private operators and awareness of the importance of personal data , focusing on the COVID period19.
The national and international participation of important personalities in the field turns this conference into an important event and exchange of experience, offering the possibility to communicate with representatives of the most important institutions and companies in the field of confidentiality and data protection.
For the 2022 edition, the organizers have decided to eliminate the fees for participation in the event, thus supporting the access of as many specialists in the field.
Access to the proceedings of the National Conference on Privacy and Data Protection PR! VACY ROMANIA 2022 is FREE and does not require mandatory registration. If the participant wishes to obtain a certificate of participation, it is necessary to register either on the conferinte.ro platform or through the portal dedicated to IAPP members.
The event is broadcast LIVE on Linkedin, Youtube and Facebook and is recorded to ensure the access of as many people as possible.